To attract, convert and win more of the right new business you need a smart, integrated plan and consistent quality execution.
Here are 9 best practices to help serve as a guide
- Buyer Persona(s) – Develop a sharp understanding about your ideal customer(s), from motivations and goals to behaviors and shopping preferences
- Brand Position – Create a position that’s meaningful and compelling to your buyer persona(s), supported by evidence and clearly articulated
- Prospect Targeting – Establish a sharp focus on a well-defined, strategically selected group(s) of companies
- Website – Design a continually evolving and optimized website that aligns with both your buyer personas and search engines
- Content Marketing – Consistently create and deliver content with purpose – a variety of information that’s designed to help prospective clients at each stage of their buyer journey – awareness, consideration, decision
- Thought Leadership – Work to earn a “Trusted Adviser” position through writing and speaking about content topics that resonate with your buyer persona(s)
- Client Case Studies – Develop a portfolio of well crafted stories to help prospective clients better infer your potential value that’s meaningful to them
- Nurture – Work to build presence and trust with prospects over time. Stop hoping for quick miracles.
- Resources – Make sure you have enough capable marketing and business development resources in place to consistently implement your plan
Need help with any of these best practices? Contact us today
Would someone you know
benefit from this information?
If so, please share it.