- Is there real purpose driving your inbound marketing and outbound lead generation efforts or are you just posting random content or “dialing and smiling” to one after the next?
- Is that purpose grounded to your buyer persona(s) in some way (a problem, opportunity, relevant insights, etc.)?
- Is your purpose supported by something substantive that they’ll find meaningful (case studies, etc.)?
- Is your message communicated in a clear and concise way?
- Is your thought leadership content rooted in your buyer persona’s issues?
- Does it contain a clear point(s) of view?
- Is it “packaged” as educational rather than promotional material?
- Is your marketing content well written (thoughts well organized, etc)?
- Does the formatting make it easy to consume (short text blocks, bullets, etc.)?
- Does style get in the way of your message?
Grade the magnetic pull of your approach – take the survey
Contact us for help to attract more business
Would someone you know
benefit from this information?
If so, please share it.